We are a science and mission-driven company that builds tools and nurtures a community for catalyzing two-way communication between humans and the animals they live with. Using cognitive science-based research and insights, our learning systems allow people to teach their dogs and cats to 'talk' with recordable sound buttons. Together with our passionate and engaged community, we are continuing to discover what’s possible to close the communication gap with our companion animals.
Please note that this individual will be a full-time FluentPet employee. No agencies or consultants.
Please include any material you would like us to consider with your application, such as a portfolio of past work, social accounts previously managed, etc.
What You’ll Do
As our Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for the management of all of our social media platforms. You’ll oversee the development of original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers, educate our community and promote our brand. Your efforts will lead to a better-educated customer base and improved web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Report directly to Content and Communications Marketing Manager and assist with daily operations of Social Media Team and content strategy optimization
- Work with the Social Media Team to develop the strategy and plan for social outlets.
- Effectively implement and coordinate our social media posting strategy
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is accurate, on-brand and engaging
- Identify quality, brand-aligning UGC from the Guide Community
- Respond to all social media comments, personalizing each response
- Play a daily, hands-on role in implementing social media campaigns and strategies
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and identify areas for improvement
- Help maintain and report social media KPIs and suggest optimization strategies based on trends
- Research audience preferences to discover new trends to incorporate into social efforts
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Communicate with FluentPet community and Guides to maintain a strong network
What You’ll Bring
- Degree in social media, marketing, communication or related field
- Proven experience managing social channels
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and results measurement
- Ability to take direction well and ensure smooth operation between creative and writing team to build social content
- Exceptional detail orientation
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- An eye for identifying entertaining, viral-potential content
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Project and time management skills